Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh Golden Fields

I’ve been exploring Keizer Rapids park in Keizer Or.  My first visit was brief but I found it more than I expected.  There is an amphitheater situated in a wooded area and tons of trails.  During Riverfair, I explored some of those trails.  There is a path that will take you to the rapids, but there is so much more to see.  There is an extreme Frisbee golf course with stations located in a Jurassic Park type forest and of course golden fields of elephant grass.  It reminded me of the places I enjoyed exploring when I was a child.                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment