Thursday, September 15, 2011

Into The Interior

I haven’t blogged lately and I have a reason.  It may be good, or bad but here it is.  Last February I published a book called The Wizard’s Letter.  It’s the first of five books dealing with servant leadership.  I set it in fable form, really fable as in dragons and fairies.  Well I decided to self publish, and this was because I knew it would never happen otherwise.  One of the perils of self publishing is that one doesn’t have the support of an editorial staff.  It took me several years to develop the books and several months to type up the first one.  Through several struggles to learn the workings of the laptop, I finally had my book done.  Well the original word document had something imbedded in it that would sometimes allow me to made corrections and sometimes it wouldn’t.  I deleted it after ordering a second proof.  So now, I’m retyping it and on the fifteenth chapter.  Another week and I’ll have it looking the way I want.  Then it will be on to the next issue; selling it.                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment