Monday, October 3, 2011

Amazing maze

It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes.  I went to a night corn maze last year and plan to do so this year.  The scary part wasn’t the people who jumped out of the corn as it was the utter darkness and not knowing where to go.  I actually visited the maze twice on different nights.  The first time I was trapped in a loop until I met up with other people trapped in the loop.  To make it worse, there was a person dressed up in a wolfman outfit popping out of the corn and howling at the moon (there was a full one that night).  If you’ve never been to a corn maze, I recommend going.  Most farms selling pumpkins offer the maze as an extra entertainment.                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment